Here you can find (incomplete) list of Super-Kamiokande documents,
memos, technical reports, proposals, manuals, etc.
I tried to put here as many documents as I know of, that are accessible
on the network.
Proposal to Participate in the Super-Kamiokande Project,
PostScript formats (single, large files) (from UW).
- Super-Kamiokande notes:
- 93-01 A Reply to the Questions Posed by the Reviewers of Our
"Proposal to Participate in the Super-Kamiokande Project"
June 4, 1993
- 94-02 MSW analysis in SuperKamiokande
April 19, 1994 (Y. Fukuda)
- 94-03 Measurement of Rn originating from the 20 inch
PMT glass and other materials used in the (Super) Kamiokande
experiment I May 12, 1994 (K. Matsumoto, Y. Suzuki)
- 94-04 Separability between Non-adiabatic and Large-angle
solutions at Super-Kamiokande June 21, 1994 (Y. Fukuda)
- 94-05 Solar Neutrino Event Rates
in SuperK June 29, 1994 (Z. Conner, T. Haines)
- Technical Report on
GEANT/GHEISHA 24 January 1994 (M. Chen) (from UW)
- A Text Based
Event Exchange Format - event format for Super-Kamiokande
Also see simple example how
to use it.
- particle tracking Monte Carlo which uses GEANT to track
particles through IMB3, BeamTest (KEK) and Super-Kamiokande detectors
- Tutorial and working configuration files for
useful for software projects like e.g. Super-Kamiokande Monte Carlo.
DAQ for the Super Kamiokande Outer Detector. (K. Young)
Solar Neutrino Observations With SuperKamiokande
- draft of ICRC paper. (Z Conner)
Outer DAQ System
1995 ICRC paper (J. Wilkes)
Outer Detector TDC Front-End
- Preliminary Results From IMB3
Tests at KEK (J. Breault)
Observatory for the Physics and Astrophysics of Neutrinos
is Nearing Completion - draft of paper for
Brussels EPS meeting in July/95 (K. Young)
[look for brussels.* files].
FTP access (*.doc is MS-Word file - select binary mode)
(this link doesn't work?)