PhD (December 2013)
PhD advisor Herbert
UCI High Energy Theory Group
Department of Physics and Astronomy
at Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherlands
(since August 2016)
Lecturer at Department of Physics, University of California, Berkeley (January 2016 - May 2016)
Courses: Statistical Mechanics P112
Lecturer at Department of Physics and Astronomy at San Francisco State University(August 2015 - December 2015)
Courses: Graduate Statistical Mechanics P775
CNRS Postdoctoral Fellow at Centre de Physique Theorique, Marseille, France (February 2014 - April 2015)
Visiting Graduate Fellow at Perimeter Institute For Theoretical Physics, Waterloo, Canada
(July - November 2013)
Talks at Conferences/Seminars
- Classroom talk "Geometrical Universe"
at Friends Girls High School, Tokyo, Japan May 16, 2016
- Colloquium "Probing the Phase Structure of Quantum Gravity" at Department of Physics and Astronomy, San Francisco State University December 17, 2015
- Conference talk "Cosmological Constant from Quantum Field Theory Methods" at
Frontiers of Fundamental Physics 2014, Marseille, France July 17, 2014
- Summer school talk "Parametric Representations toward Dimensional Regularization for Rank d Tensor Models"
at Combinatorics, Geometry and Physics, Erwin Shrodinger Institute, Vienna, Austria June 11, 2014
- PhD defence "Quantum Field Theory Methods in the Study of Gravitation"
at University of California, Irvine, Nov. 26, 2013
- "Discrete Wheeler DeWitt Equations"
at University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, January 21, 2014
at Conformal Symmetry and Perspectives in Quantum and Mathematical Gravity,
53rd Cracow School of Theoretical Physics , Zakopane, Poland, July 2, 2013
at IHES, Bures-sur-Yvette, France, June 27, 2013
at CPT-Marseille, France, June 20, 2013
at SISSA, Trieste, Italy, June 17, 2013
at 2nd Mediterranean Conference on Classical and Quantum Gravity, Veli Losinj, Croatia, June 11, 2013
at University of California, Davis, May 14, 2013
at AEI (Max Planck Institute) at Potsdam-Golm, August 30, 2012
- "Quantum Gravity and Cosmological Density Pertaurbations"
at 6th Aegean Summer School
Quantum Gravity and Quantum Cosmology (2011)
at KEK (2010)
at IPMU (2010)
at 26th PCGM (2010)